Tuesday, February 9, 2010
A curious case of the Blahs
Luckily it is not yesterday. Yesterday was sucky. It was a take-all-you-can-get-to-feel-sad-about-and-mix-it-with-some-self-loathing day, and it did not go so well. Luckily I have a great partner that I can come clean about this kind of stuff with. He's patient with me. Wants to look at my eyeballs when I tell him I'm depressed. Anyway. I'm not really looking forward to the surgery at this point. I was gung ho at first-just excited to be done-but now I'm feeling kind of down about trying to come back from this. I've gained weight and lost muscle and even though I'm still a spring chicken by most accounts, it's not as easy to get back into shape as it used to be. At any rate, I have a long list of questions for the doctor next week, and hopefully I'll feel good going into it. I'm sure I will. I rally well. It's the anticipation that gets me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment